Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the sickest you've ever been?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Was in hospital with a broken knee and kidney infection, what followed was some sort of fever, as well as delerium.

That was a fun week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,544 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Heart surgery to repair a hole in my heart at seven weeks old. Needless to say I'm too young to remember!

Have a deadly scar to show to any woman lucky enough to get my top off :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,285 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

As I said before, I've got full-blown AIDS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Bacterial meningitis at 2 or 3 years of age, followed by pneumonia because my immune system was so screwed. Thankfully I don't remember it.
    At the worst of it I was in iso in Crumlin, temperature up at 105 F and barely moving. The doctors saying it didn't look good. My poor parents went home and sat up till 6am drinking whiskey and brandy, barely speaking. They literally didn't know what to do :(

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

I was also in a car accident when I was 3 and broke my 2 legs but thankfully don't remember a thing about it.

thankfully? you should have that checked out, if you don't remember ye could have like, a fúckin head trauma or some shít like that

GastroBoy wrote: »
    thankfully? you should have that checked out, if you don't remember ye could have like, a fúckin head trauma or some shít like that

He was 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

He was 3

ha ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Every now and again I get killer hangovers. I vomit bile for at least 12 hours. Seems to be something to do with not eating enough before drinking. Once it happened after just 4 pints and can also happen if I'm drinking spirits only so its not an allergy.

Last summer I was out on a Thursday night. Was very drunk and cant remember a thing. I slept all day friday and woke up around 9pm. Couldn't eat a thing. I was on the couch till around 11pm. Then I started puking every 20 minutes till 10 am on Saturday morning. I'd literally just get sick, get some water and get sick again. The vomit was black and green and I didn't know what was happening. I was supposed to start work in a new pub sat night and had to call in sick.

Advertisement