Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 4s IOS 6

• 30-09-2012 8:47am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 279 ✭✭

Hi given all the bad press iOS 6 has been getting. Is it best to not update to it ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Pa Dee wrote: »
    Hi given all the bad press iOS 6 has been getting. Is it best to not update to it ?

If you use Maps a lot then no, otherwise update.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

I updated last week and have found it perfectly fine, not a great user of maps. No issues with WiFi or battery problems which seem to be the biggest two complaints. I'd even say that my Battery life has improved sightly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Agent_99 wrote: »
    I updated last week and have found it perfectly fine, not a great user of maps. No issues with WiFi or battery problems which seem to be the biggest two complaints. I'd even say that my Battery life has improved sightly.

No issues with it myself, and I find thesis perfectly fine

Don't know what everyone is moaning about, there's an airport in Dundrum, so what...

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Boo27

Hi all.

I have updated my iphone 4 to ios 6 in the last week or so and ever since I have been having problems with my call both in and out.. No one can hear me, but I can hear them perfectly.... any one else having this problem?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭jakdublin

I also updated my 4 To iOS 6 but have no issues with it. Think it's a good update actually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭ArklowHoop

I actually like the update tbh.

the maps may not be as indepth as Google,but the turn by turn works great!

it may not be a "major" update but im very happy with it.

Advertisement