Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cz shotguns

Options
  • 30-09-2012 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

i see on the american cz site they have a range of shotguns. i wasnt aware that they made shotguns. has anyone ever seen or used one? i wonder would they be as good as some of there other firearms?

http://www.cz-usa.com/products/by-category/shotguns/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

They are made in turkey and not by cz at all, they used to make a very plain sidelock with all black finish, it was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Tommy87

I bought a Brno side by side a couple of months ago, still waiting for the licence. I didn't know they made them until I saw one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

Tommy87 wrote: »
    I bought a Brno side by side a couple of months ago, still waiting for the licence. I didn't know they made them until I saw one.

where did you buy it and was it new?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Tommy87

In knocknagoshel shooting grounds. It was 2nd hand. In very good condition it was too.

Advertisement