Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orthodontist Galway City

Options
  • 30-09-2012 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Need an orthodontist in Galway city to sort out 8 year olds teeth.....any advice or recommendations appreciated. pm if like. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

carraigard wrote: »
    Need an orthodontist in Galway city to sort out 8 year olds teeth.....any advice or recommendations appreciated. pm if like. Thanks!
    Eight is pretty young no? Face and jaw haven't formed appropriately as far as I'm aware. You could go public and be seen in Merlin, or I'd recommend Kavanagh and Crean on Sea Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

I'd recommend conal Cavanagh on The Crescent also.He is fantastic with children and a nice man to deal with. I brought my daughter to him a few years back and it was a major success all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭pjmn

Would agree with the above statement - Conal Kavanagh excellent...

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭primrose_lily

ya kavanagh did mine and he is lovely, they all are in there.

Although i always found it wierd that youd be in getting your braces tightened with 3/4 other kids lieing back on the dentists chairs beside you in the same room! haha

He brilliant though, i know so many people who would highly recommend him!
    8 does seem young, dont you have to leave them on longer then until the jaw full forms??? Anyway im no expert in these things so its no harm in getting the kid seen to early anyway at least youll know what to expect! :)
    Best of luck :)

Advertisement