Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Canadian judge refutes Freemen

• 30-09-2012 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Came across this site earlier - finally a judge with too much time on his hands got annoyed enough by their antics to actually tear apart their arguments using -ACTUAL LAW-

Now a Canadian judge has done many judges around the world a huge favour by exploding the movement’s ideas and leaders (or “gurus”) in a carefully referenced and forensic 192-page judgment, which should be read by anyone who has ever taken a passing interest in this issue, and certainly by any judge faced by a litigant attempting the arguments in court.
    Haven't had time yet to read the whole thing.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭source

mrs vimes wrote: »
    Came across this site earlier - finally a judge with too much time on his hands got annoyed enough by their antics to actually tear apart their arguments using -ACTUAL LAW-

Now a Canadian judge has done many judges around the world a huge favour by exploding the movement’s ideas and leaders (or “gurus”) in a carefully referenced and forensic 192-page judgment, which should be read by anyone who has ever taken a passing interest in this issue, and certainly by any judge faced by a litigant attempting the arguments in court.
    Haven't had time yet to read the whole thing.

Just downloaded the pdf to my phone, that will be an interesting read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

One participant in this matter, the Respondent Dennis Larry Meads, appears to be a sophisticated and educated person, but is also an OPCA litigant

I think that sets the tone nicely! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I've read over half of it. For a non legal professional its a great read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

One participant in this matter, the Respondent Dennis Larry Meads, appears to be a sophisticated and educated person, but is also an OPCA litigant

I think that sets the tone nicely! :D

You had me at hello. This thread should stroll upon After Hours or Dublin City.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

A 192 page judgement on these deluded Freemen!

Must really be a conscientious judge, or has too much time on hands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

nuac wrote: »
    A 192 page judgement on these deluded Freemen!

Must really be a conscientious judge, or has too much time on hands.
    Trying to keep the Freemen busy. :D

Advertisement