Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

nooby question about mw3

• 30-09-2012 2:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭

So I'm just getting into MW3 online and keep getting pwned to bits. It seems like some people can tell where I am even through walls. For example I could be camping in a dark corner and on the replay after getting killed I can see the guy aiming in my direction before he even sees me.

How do they do that?!!! Is there some sort of infra red mode I dont know about?

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,434 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

They could be using several perks or weapon attachments to see where you are. You'll unlock them as you go on.

Also......stop camping!!!! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Yea he could have had a heartbeat sensor attached to his gun, there could have been a UAV up or he could have had a motion sensor. As above, stop camping :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

baby monitors are quite common (portable radar)
    try putting on blind eye and assassin, might give you a better chance of surviving, and stop camping it ruins the game

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭Allah_

and stop camping it ruins the game

Lol I guess you're one of the n00bz I've been blasting from my camping spot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

More then likely he knows were you are either from a UAV or you have just killed him from one spot and you have not moved so he knows were your going to be at

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

No point telling you to stop camping, some people are just crap at the game and need to camp to get that elusive UAV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Allah_ wrote: »
    Lol I guess you're one of the n00bz I've been blasting from my camping spot!

Spoken like a true cnut:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭Allah_

IPAM wrote: »
    No point telling you to stop camping, some people are just crap at the game and need to camp to get that elusive UAV

Cry butthurt n00b!

I ask one simple question and l33t pros start crying. Funny stuff.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Thread going nowhere and question has already been answered.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement