Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where buy coconut oil!

• 30-09-2012 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Told coconut oil great for dry hair!
    Do I buy it in boots or supermarket?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

You will get it in any health shop, best going for the organic extra virgin coconut oil.It is great for dry hair, I use it as a body moisturiser/massage oil...also use it when cooking...love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Ccheidi

Thanks for that!
    Will try Barretts and hopefully I get results I looking for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

I've seen it in Dunnes stores, its about 6e for a jar. Its beside all the oils.

Yes you can get the cheaper "perfumed" kind in all stores... Dunnes,Boots,Super drug ect.

I buy the extra virgin in dunnes for 5.99, big tub. It's a food and can be found with all the other cooking oils.

Haven't used it in my hair but I use it as an all over body moisturiser, it's fantastic. I also cook with it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Ccheidi

Just brought a tub in dunnes as recommended! Assume have to microwave it for few seconds as it like tub of margarine?

It melts super quick, just from the warmth if your hands, if you're struggling to get it out of the tub use a spoon, don't microwave it.

Ccheidi wrote: »
    Just brought a tub in dunnes as recommended! Assume have to microwave it for few seconds as it like tub of margarine?

Don't microwave it as it melts with body heat.

I've been over on the health and fitness forum and others are saying they've picked up the extra virgin in Superquinn and Supervalu. I'm going to have a look tomorrow to see is it good quality, hopefully as it will save a few quid :)

Advertisement