Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

30 year old male, what to wear?

• 30-09-2012 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm a 30 year old male. I still wear clothes that were in style a few years ago and I look out dated now, especially with my jeans and shoes!

I find it very hard to find clothes that suit me. I see all the young bucks these days wearing Chino's and flimsy shoes etc, not sure if they're for me, I don't want people thinking that I think I'm in my early 20's.

I live in Galway city so everyone seems up on their fashion, I'm left behind. I normally wear jeans, Diesel or River Island (bootcut) white either white Shoe runners at day time and maybe brown shoes at weekend night time. T-shirts most of time or maybe shirt if Im headin to pub..

Any advice on what to be wearing and where to buy in Galway city would be great.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement