Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

season 1: week 1. Monday - Thursday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

NekoChan wrote: »
    Yeah sounds grand - I am sadly not overly optimisic for this game...
    Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Ah sure neither am I, my preseason was very up and down.

The Steelers like to hear this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

etloveslsd wrote: »
    NekoChan wrote: »
    Yeah sounds grand - I am sadly not overly optimisic for this game...
    Ah sure neither am I, my preseason was very up and down.

The Steelers like to hear this!!

I was just about to post giving Perrin and the Broncos some encouraging words, but I decided against it. Bad decision really, I know where we stand now :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Jets (Dangerdave1) @ Bill (Brianon)

Brianon whens good for you to play are game ?

Tuesday/Wednesday suit me better...

Dave

He's been put on autppilot Dave, hasn't responded to the last few games. Maybe fire him a PM before playing the CPU.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

adrian522 wrote: »
    He's been put on autppilot Dave, hasn't responded to the last few games. Maybe fire him a PM before playing the CPU.

ohh dear thats not good... ye i sent him a pm there...

Bills /jets planned for tomorrow ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    HowAreWe, are you the Vikings?

If so, when suits? I'm free most days after 5 but my connection tends to run smoothest after 10pm if that suits? (switching to 100mb UPC connection on Tuesday so hopefully wont be a problem from then on.)

Alright man, Wednesday at 10 is okay for me.

I could play tomorrow but around 8ish.

Let me know.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Guns4all, when suits you for this? I I can play later on tonight, around 9 if that suits you.
    We got a disconnect in the 3rd quarter at 10 all..Hopefully we can try again on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

HowAreWe wrote: »
    Alright man, Wednesday at 10 is okay for me.

I could play tomorrow but around 8ish.

Let me know.

Wednesday at 10 is best for me.

Tim Tebow is finally a Jacksonville Jaguar and will be making his debut.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Kaysen Small Tongs

Dolphins are you around?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Sorry guys. Been busy. Should get our game in tomorrow. Just finalising the details :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Any sign of Eli Manning?!

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭HeartOfTheCity

Dolphins when are you free

Sorry for delay, works been mental. Tonight any time until 11, tomorrow 6-9?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Paully D wrote: »
    Finally the season starts :D

Chargers @ Raiders

Any hope of getting a replacement in for the Raiders this week? I can wait until Thursday if necessary but would rather get it played if there's little chance of it happening because I'll have more free time at the start of the week.

Cheers.

Any update on this lads? If it doesn't look like we'll get a replacement for the Raiders in before the deadline can I play this tonight or tomorrow? I'm up to my eyeballs for the rest of the week so may not get a chance to get back on the Xbox until the weekend if I don't get it done tonight or tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Paully D wrote: »
    Any update on this lads? If it doesn't look like we'll get a replacement for the Raiders in before the deadline can I play this tonight or tomorrow? I'm up to my eyeballs for the rest of the week so may not get a chance to get back on the Xbox until the weekend if I don't get it done tonight or tomorrow.

Play it Paully. I've hopefully got someone taking over. If ibmax is still as coach I'll boot him in about 20 mins.

I had organized a game with Brianon (Bills)today... He never showed up. I sent him a MSG on boards no reply ..

Did you auto pilot him Santry?

I had organized a game with Brianon (Bills)today... He never showed up. I sent him a MSG on boards no reply ..

Did you auto pilot him Santry?

Yes. At 4 like I told you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Haven't heard anything back from Elimanning, if I don't hear from him by this time tomorrow could I get him put on autopilot please.

He is on autopilot. Feel free to play whenever.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Is it too early to start a week 2 thread?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Is it too early to start a week 2 thread?

Never! fire away!

• Advertisement

Ya I can play tonight just give me a shout whenever

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Sorry for the delay in reply berty, don't think i'll be able to play tonight at all. I can play tomorrow around 6 or 7 but other than that I won't be free. Go ahead and play the CPU if that doesn't suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

Hi there,
    cant make the game tonight forgot something I can't get out of is on.
    if an admin could put me on autopilot for tonight so as Mikey can pplay his game that would be great. Gutted to miss season opener.

Guns4all, when suits you for this? I I can play later on tonight, around 9 if that suits you.
    We got a disconnect in the 3rd quarter at 10 all..Hopefully we can try again on Thursday.

No response from Guns4all to pm on here and on xbox.

Will put on autopilot.

If no reply, play tomorrow.

SantryRed wrote: »

Will put on autopilot.

If no reply, play tomorrow.

Will do, we'd said we'd play on Thursday anyway so hopefully I hear from him tmorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Lukebray wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay in reply berty, don't think i'll be able to play tonight at all. I can play tomorrow around 6 or 7 but other than that I won't be free. Go ahead and play the CPU if that doesn't suit.
    I would not be able to get on that early unfortunately.

There's seems to be a lot of simming having to go on . Are we sure that 4day/5day is going to work?

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭HeartOfTheCity

Ya I can play tonight just give me a shout whenever

you free now? sorry just in from work.

• Advertisement

you free now? sorry just in from work.

yup give me 5 mins

Advertisement