Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: Super Nintendo Console & Games

Options
  • 30-09-2012 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I have a Snes console in good condition and I'm looking to swap for a nintendo 3ds ice white supermario 3d land console bundle. Comes with 7 games and a controller. All wires included apart from the av cable which you can buy for about 3-5euro. Games include - The Lion King, F-zero, Robocop vs Terminator, Donkey Kong Country, Toy Story, Fouinox, Super Star Wars Return of the Jedi. All games and the console work perfectly. Both have been in storage for a while so they might need to be cleaned but I don't know how to clean it properly.

Please contact me if you are interested! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Damn, and I was after Super Return of the Jedi and Robocop Vs Terminator.
    How about I make a contribution to your future 3DS collection and offer a game?
    Super Street Fighter?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Frankie22

I'm tempted but I think I'll pass sorry. Thanks for the offer though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Frankie22

This is now gone. Can a mod please remove it thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement