Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather bags Cork City

Options
  • 30-09-2012 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi lads,

I am looking for a nice leather bag for college and work (e.g. like aunts & uncles or ruitertassen). Where do I find a local dealer? Maybe an Irish one? I only found The Belt Shop at Cornmarket Street and some online stores like myleatherbag.co.uk or scaramangashop.co.uk yet.

Thanks,
    Robert

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

TK Maxx have a few Aunts & Uncles bags in stock at the moment, They're seriously good value as well, around €50 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Sbryf

Hm, I was there today. Where did you find them? I looked at the Mens section and found nothing. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Check Amazon. Prices seem quite reasonable and postage free if over £25.

Free shipping? That's grand. Thanks for the advice. But I would prefer a local dealer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

rmoritz wrote: »
    Hm, I was there today. Where did you find them? I looked at the Mens section and found nothing. :(

They were in the mens section, I guess they're all gone.
    Check Amazon. Prices seem quite reasonable and postage free if over £25.

I didn't know Amazon sold those brands.

• Advertisement

54kroc wrote: »
    They were in the mens section, I guess they're all gone.

I didn't know Amazon sold those brands.

Too bad. But it don't have to be exactly this brands. But something simelar in style and quality.

Advertisement