Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy Black Ops 2 (Prices, stores, etc..)

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

panama wrote: »
    Can you get a copy anywhere in rathmines?

There's a tesco's in Rathmines. Head over to it.

EDIT: I promise I don't work for tesco's.. .thats 3 posts in a row i've told people about tesco's lol .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Just picked a copy up in Supervalu for €39.99.

Xtravision around the corner is €59.99:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

The girlfriend just picked me up a copy in HMV Henry Street for 49 with the Nuketown code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

The girlfriend just picked me up a copy in HMV Henry Street for 49 with the Nuketown code.
    Mine didnt. And she jus told me she spent €120 on clothes for herself. Swapsys??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I got my son the 360 version for €39.99 in Super Valu and got myself the PC version for €45 in HMV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

To summarise for latecomers:
    Almost all Supervalu stores have the game for 39.99 without the Nuketown code. Mine had 20 of each and a stand delivered as did all of our neighbouring branches. Some Tescos have the game with and without the code for 45- its a case of luck there. HMV are 49.99 with the code for preorders and gamestop a tenner beyond that, naturally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

b318isp wrote: »
    Whereabouts?

Tesco Tullamore has it for €45 with the Nuketown Bonus map, I checked the few others that were on the shelve and they all had the map with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Cancelling the hardened edition just in time was the best decision ive ever made after finding out it was an extra 35 for nuketown zombies. :) Was gonna be 80 for hardened and found it for 45(with nuketown) in tesco. How gamestop can charge 60 for it is rediculous! HMV wasnt too bad at 50.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Was stuck in work all day today so I wasn't able to collect my pre-order in HMV. How long do they hold a copy for you ? I'm gonna head over there first thing in the morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyone know if the Supervalu deal was a one day only thing ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭DavidMelv

Got mine in Supervalue for 40euro's 5euro cheaper than Tesco and alot cheaper than gamestop :)

DavidMelv wrote: »
    Got mine in Supervalue for 40euro's 5euro cheaper than Tesco and alot cheaper than gamestop :)

With the Nuketown Bonus Map?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Got mine in Super Valu in Grange for 40 euro. Went to tesco in Douglas first and none of the five or so cases that I checked had the code so said I'd save myself a fiver.

No Super Valu have the bonus map.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

krudler wrote: »
    gamestop as usual are the most expensive, 59.99 for it, only for i had a voucher and paid exactly nothing for it i woulda went to tesco, 15 quid is a huge difference

I pre-ordered and prepaid for it and still had to pay them an extra fiver as "the price went up"
    It doesn't hugely bother me but hardly endears ya to them.
    Saw Assassins Creed III on the PS Store for €70 this weekend. Sure glad this recession is finally over :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

anyone know if tesco still have them for 45?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Beef

LakesKeane wrote: »
    anyone know if tesco still have them for 45?

I got one on Tesco [albeit in Clonmel] for €45 with the nuketown code last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭weiland79

Just picked it up in super value on Aston quay Dublin for 39.99 doesn't have nuke code but delighted none the less. Easily the cheapest I've paid for a new game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

tesco douglas still have loads with and without Nuketown they are €44.99,

make sure the one you pick up says Nuketown 2025 bonus map included under the 3 images at the back!

(i didn't know what to look for when i was looking through them so i thought it might be helpful to post where the difference was)

For anyone not sure of what they're looking for with the Nuketown bonus map, it's on the back cover;

img0209km.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Nuketown 2025 and a crappy title cost me an extra €20, I'm kinda pissed off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭johndoe99

picked up Black Ops 2, with Nuketown 2025 in Tesco's 2 hours ago, i had to try 3 tescos, but finally came caross the Nuketown bonus one, just €45

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

johndoe99 wrote: »
    picked up Black Ops 2, with Nuketown 2025 in Tesco's 2 hours ago, i had to try 3 tescos, but finally came caross the Nuketown bonus one, just €45

That's pissed me off even more, how can gamestop justify a €60 price tag?

And when i pre ordered they told me €55.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭johndoe99

Liam90 wrote: »
    That's pissed me off even more, how can gamestop justify a €60 price tag?

And when i pre ordered they told me €55.

i'd love to know what price gamestop actually pay for the game when they buy them of the distributors/wholesalers in bulk as they do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭touge_drift

is nuketown 2025 available as dlc online? i got mine in supervaule in ailsbury tallaght. yesterday evening. had 12 copies left when i was there. i didnt fancy paying that much extra to get a few gimicky bits at midnight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Paid €59.99 in gamestop yesterday morning (no nuketown) !!! NEVER AGAIN!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Paid 60 in xtra vision. When I preordered they said it was std with no nuketown. Collected and got nuketown version. They had other instore without it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Picked up my pre-order in HMV an hour ago. The copy they had kept for me had a sticker on the front "No Nuketown Copy". I asked the woman if they had any of the Nuketown one's and thankfully they did.

I pre-ordered to make sure I get one of the Nuketown copy's so would have been seriously raging if they hadn't any left :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

still loads in tesco galway. strolled in just there. they have nuketown 2025 too €45

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

HMV Tallaght has hardened editions for ps3 and 360. 2 for ps3 and 3 for 360.

Edit; as of 1pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

F1ngers wrote: »
    HMV Tallaght has hardened editions for ps3 and 360. 2 for ps3 and 3 for 360.

Edit; as of 1pm.
    How much?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

How much?

€70

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I got my copy in Tesco today for 45 euro....and it had the Nuketown DLC included.....RESULT!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Anyone got pricing for PC version?

Steam want €60, hoping somewhere like HMV has for €40

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭matchthis

Tesco Naas extra still have copies with nuketown 2025 for ps3, none for Xbox. They were in a cardboard stand at the end of a row of tv's. The ones they have at the games charts section don't have nuketown included

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Shao

Apologies for digging up an old thread but I'm wondering is there anywhere doing a good deal on this in the sales , everywhere I have been its been 60 , I'm in Dublin 11 area . Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Thatsfootball

Is there a warranty offered with 2nd hand games in Gamestop? Was thinking about picking it up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭quinnthebin

Is there a warranty offered with 2nd hand games in Gamestop? Was thinking about picking it up!

Think this is what you're looking for in the FAQs
    Scroll down halfway

http://www.gamestop.ie/Help/Index/?section=FAQ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 190 ✭✭Ould Mr Brennan

I have Black ops 2 but my copy didnt come with nuketown 2025. Anyone have any idea where i could get it? And a rough price?

Advertisement