Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doncaster IHS show 18th November

Options
  • 30-09-2012 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭

hi i hope its okay to post this here

***BUS TO DONCASTER reptile show ****
    Just testing the water here folks and posting on my phone in work so bear with me. I have priced a ferry and have a coach company agreed to take us to the IHS doncaster reptile show in November and back with reptiles. I will get us a defra licence to travel back with reptiles. We'll be likely going out by Larne , the coach will meet us in Belfast and comin home through Dublin depending on the number of folk from the south going. We're going out on Saturday 17/11/12 ,show's on the 18 th and home on the 18th. It will be £150 per head a bargin considering i paid that on the ferry for the bike for the mrs and I never mind hotel and fuel costs.

So only 20 seats first come first serve, if your interested or have questions Pm me. Please share with friends, Fb etc....
    The coach company has said Germany and Holland is possible and if we can make this a success this is what land of lizards will be looking at next.

if interested please contact: www.landoflizards.co.uk
    Tagged:

Advertisement