Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question for other Fire Performers About Fuel

• 30-09-2012 9:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

This one is for any fire performers out there; I've been thinking the last few days - The Kerosene that is used for central heating etc. in houses and that is sold at petrol stations, Is this the same type of Kerosene that I'd use for Staff and Poi.

Just wondering as it could make my life a lot easier (And a lot cheaper) to get.

-TS.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 262 ✭✭Iompair

Yep Kerosene will be fine, its a bit smoky but yeah the availability and price are major pluses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭BlueValkyrie

Kerosene is fine - a bit smoky and stinky though. I've also used white spirit. The good folk over in the Juggling forum should also be able to advise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Aye cause I use Kerosene/Parrafin thats low in sulfer, but I can't do Fire Breathing any more due to a previous colapsed lung so its litterly only for Staff and Devil Sticks; so if petrol station versions of Kerosene work; then it'll save me a fortune!

Advertisement