Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Vivi Nova

Options
  • 30-09-2012 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Picked one of these up yesterday from ESI and am loving it. It's an absolute juice monster but the flavour is outstanding. Would def recommend these to anyone who hasn't picked one up yet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Dan I Am

I got a standard vivi nova 4 - 6 weeks ago, and it's been my 'go-to' burner ever since. It works really well, and as important for a heavier user like me, it just keeps going and going.

It seems to be a big improvement over anything else I've used. I would have got through several boge cartomisers in the time it took for the first of the three heads I got with the kit to get gunked up. I just chucked in another of the heads it came with, but a toothpick and a dry burn would probably revive it, or failing that, you can apparently rebuild it yourself with new coil and wick (although I haven't tried, and and judging by the size of the thing I'm guessing that could be a lot of very fiddly hassle for the sake of a few Euro??)

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Dan I Am wrote: »
    I got a standard vivi nova 4 - 6 weeks ago, and it's been my 'go-to' burner ever since. It works really well, and as important for a heavier user like me, it just keeps going and going.

It seems to be a big improvement over anything else I've used. I would have got through several boge cartomisers in the time it took for the first of the three heads I got with the kit to get gunked up. I just chucked in another of the heads it came with, but a toothpick and a dry burn would probably revive it, or failing that, you can apparently rebuild it yourself with new coil and wick (although I haven't tried, and and judging by the size of the thing I'm guessing that could be a lot of very fiddly hassle for the sake of a few Euro??)

It's fiddly the first time you rewick but after that it's quick and easy...less than 5 minutes. The expense of a new head isn't the point..it's the big improvement you get by using a better coil and wick. If you use mesh or better still candle wick you'll notice a huge improvment in flavour. It's not for everyone and, as you say, new heads are cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Question on the replacement heads.

Are they all interchangeable with each other, mini vivi, vivi nova v2 & v3?? Just different types of wick??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Mini vivi's are not interchangeable with big vivi's, apart from that I dont know.

Advertisement