Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Slouch Boots - Cant find nice pairs

• 30-09-2012 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Hey all

Just wondering if anyone saw any heeled slouch boots anywhere, i like them at calf length but with a heel as flats dont do anything for me.

I have 2 pairs and find they suit me, but i need new ones, maby one with a medium heel and then a dressy thick heeled high pair if possible.

Any help would be great, fed up stalking the shops and online
    Thanks x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shalclon

hi der, was going to post v.similar question. wud love to find pair as i wear dem so often over the winter mths with tights and dresses/skirts. have had pairs last two yrs, got one pair in shoe rack and others in dorothy perkins but no luck this yr so far.
    did try on these in liffey valley in Schuh.

http://www1.schuh.co.uk/red-or-dead/womens-tan-red-or-dead-bounty-boots/1564236220

dey are fab but too pricey,for me anyway, as i hoped to get two pairs for that price, a casual and a dressier pair. if i do manage to find dem il def let u no!

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭missrandomer

shalclon wrote: »
    hi der, was going to post v.similar question. wud love to find pair as i wear dem so often over the winter mths with tights and dresses/skirts. have had pairs last two yrs, got one pair in shoe rack and others in dorothy perkins but no luck this yr so far.
    did try on these in liffey valley in Schuh.

http://www1.schuh.co.uk/red-or-dead/womens-tan-red-or-dead-bounty-boots/1564236220

dey are fab but too pricey,for me anyway, as i hoped to get two pairs for that price, a casual and a dressier pair. if i do manage to find dem il def let u no!

Thanks a mill shalclon, they are lovely, pricey yep, but i cant find any nice ones, i might just purchase these hehe
    like wise if i come across any il let you know. Pennys usually have a nice pair maby its too soon into winter to be looking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 131 ✭✭outnumbered82

Try mandmdirect.ie I bought 2pairs of boots there good value too

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭missrandomer

Try mandmdirect.ie I bought 2pairs of boots there good value too

Never even thought of them actualy
    thanks a mill, bit late now and missrandomer is sleepy, not a good time for an impulse buy
    going to have a look tomorrow
    thanks outnumbered :D

• Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭boiledsweets

try wackyshoes

• Advertisement
Advertisement