Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin restaurant recommendation - Winding Stair, Odessa or?

Options
  • 01-10-2012 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Winding Stair, Odessa or ?
    I'm looking for a restaurant to take someone out for a special occasion - however we haven't seen each other for a while so somewhere formal e.g. Chapter One is off the menu!

I've been tossing up between Winding Stair and Odessa. I'd ideally like the menu at Winding Stair but it looks a bit....austere decor wise. Odessa looks good decor wise but the menu is a bit informal - would prefer not to be looking at a menu with burgers etc on it for a special occassion.

Green Hen/One Pico/Peploes are out purely as we've both been recently. Had considered the Pigs Ear and L.Mulligan as they both look more like pubs than restaurants?

Ideally I'd like somewhere that feels a bit special, maybe a bit loungey, with moving towards high end European menu. I'm not asking for much am I!

Boardsies, any thoughts, suggestions or feedback welcome.

Mods, I have also posted this in the Dublin regional forum so please feel free to delete if appropriate.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I'll close this one since you're getting plenty of response in the Dublin City forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement