Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corofin, Co. Clare - NGB availibility

Options
  • 01-10-2012 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Hi Eircom,

Can you tell me are there ay plans to upgrade Corofin, Co. Clare to NGB? If so when might that be?

If I order ordinary DSL now (3Mb), and then NB becomes available, can I switch over to it and its cheaper tariff without any penalty?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

dnme wrote: »
    Hi Eircom,

Can you tell me are there ay plans to upgrade Corofin, Co. Clare to NGB? If so when might that be?

If I order ordinary DSL now (3Mb), and then NB becomes available, can I switch over to it and its cheaper tariff without any penalty?

Many thanks

Hi dnme,

We received an updated NGB list today fron the NGB roll-out team. I am afraid there is still no update / indication as to if or when the Corofin exchange in co Clare may be NGB enabled.

I see you are also dealing with Linda on our forum. Sorry we could not get back to you with better news.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shyboy

Hi Mark,

Is Turloughmore, County Galway on the new list?

Many Thanks
    Jason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

Shyboy wrote: »
    Hi Mark,

Is Turloughmore, County Galway on the new list?

Many Thanks
    Jason

Hi Shyboy

Having checked the new NGB roll-out list, the Turloughmore exchange is not planned up till the end of 2012. The list is subject to constant updates so check back any time for more information.

Thanks
    Linda

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Are any of these on the updated list Linda

Ballyforan
    Carrigallen
    Cloone (CLU)
    Kilrickle
    St. Johnston
    Annyalla
    Ballydesmond
    Knocknagree
    Knockraha
    Ballydesmond
    Ballyporeen
    Bruree
    Oldtown (OWN)
    Coon
    Calverstown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    Are any of these on the updated list Linda

Ballyforan
    Carrigallen
    Cloone (CLU)
    Kilrickle
    St. Johnston
    Annyalla
    Ballydesmond
    Knocknagree
    Knockraha
    Ballydesmond
    Ballyporeen
    Bruree
    Oldtown (OWN)
    Coon
    Calverstown

Hi Sponge Bob

I'm afraid none of the exchanges that you have listed are on our current NGB list. However we will receive a new list at the end of 2012 if you would like to check back then.

Thanks
    Linda

• Advertisement
Advertisement