Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motion Sensor that send's text to mobile

Options
  • 01-10-2012 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm looking for a Motion Sensor that will send a text to my mobile when someone walks in front of it. Anybody have any suggestions.

Thanks,
    William

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

Here you go..

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Simply_Jay

Perhaps PC based monitoring & motion sensor system?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

which PC based motion sensor do you recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Simply_Jay

Dunno:D
    I've tried just so many of them and all of them obviously have their differences and dis-advantages. Not knowing a thing about your hardware I can say that in general these guys seem to have done a great work. The thing is that these are solutions for full-featured video surveillance where you can adjust motion sensor sensitivity, zones and so on and use other key points like FTP upload or web server to view it remotely. If you need just texts, these apps are perhaps too packed and you probably'd better looked at something like that guy ^^^ advised. Still they are so affordable that it's worth trying. Won't be too much I guess in current economy condition:D

Advertisement