Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxes for packaging and foam or bubble wrap

Options
  • 01-10-2012 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know where I can buy these? I don't really want to go into Tesco or the likes.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Barons Self Storage on the Tuam Road have the boxes anyway, probably the other stuff as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

Barons Self Storage on the Tuam Road have the boxes anyway, probably the other stuff as well.

Brilliant, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

Think that Easons do bubble wrap by large rols, certainly got some from somewhere a couple of years ago & the size of the roll was pretty large for my use.

You can get boxes from supermarkets etc. I especially like banana boxes since they seem more sturdy than others. A lot of people flatten them though which can be remedied with strong tape.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

Post office do some forms of mailer, i.e. packaging for posting stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Western Plastics in Ballybrit do bubblewrap, but I don't know their minimum order.

Cara Bay Packaging in Liosban do everything (I think).

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement