Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Med Entry H-Pat course- post in this thread only

Options
  • 01-10-2012 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,
    I'm looking for someone who is going to do the Med Entry Hpat Preparation Course on November 3rd and 4th to apply with me (Griffith College, Dublin). So that we can avail of the group discount (It is €625 for going alone and €385 per person in a group of 2+members).
    Pm me as soon as possible,
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kool12

sriwish wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm looking for someone who is going to do the Med Entry Hpat Preparation Course on November 3rd and 4th to apply with me (Griffith College, Dublin). So that we can avail of the group discount (It is €625 for going alone and €385 per person in a group of 2+members).
    Thank you.
    im definatly in pm sent !!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lolocheese

Hi,
    Thank you.

Pm'd you!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lolocheese

It's €625 to do the med entry course on your own but only €385 to do it as part of a group(2 or more people). Each person pays individually and goes individually as far as I can tell from the website. I'm looking for people to apply as part of a group to get the discount so if anyone is interested PM me as soon as possible please! The places are filling up fast as far as i know! Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Brokk

Hi im looking for someone to do the same, will message you now!!

I just messaged you, so reply please!!:)

• Advertisement

Hi, I'm looking for someone to do the Med entry hpat course. It is €385 when you know someone else doing it. All you need is a name, don't even have to do the same dates or venue! if you do it alone it is €625! PM if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

folks, please don't start new threads for this. use this thread to make arrangements or pm each other. thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 lisa1993

I dont really know how to pm (new to bords :P) but id be interested in doing this if ye need another person, cant be a hundred percent sure yet since im not sure if i should try for medicine or if ill just be wasting my time

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sriwish

Thanks for the offer but no.
    I got my group sorted out.
    If you're not sure about doing medicine I think its a waste of time doing a H-Pat preparation course...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 lisa1993

Thanks for the offer but no.
    I got my group sorted out.
    If you're not sure about doing medicine I think its a waste of time doing a H-Pat preparation course...

Allright ill find someone else if i do end up doing it. Oh im sure about medicine, im just unsure about points, but thats for the tip anyways

• Advertisement

lisa1993, message me if you are still looking for a group as I have just made one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mylesbw

Hey, thinking about doing the Med Entry one in December. I know the drill, way more expensive alone, so if someone else is thinking of doing it too, you mind sending me a pm letting me know? Or if you've already arranged one and I could join, that'd also be cool. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 gericool

I'm looking for someone to buddy with to get best price for ******** HPAT course. Please ping and I can reach out offline.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 skytalker

Brokk wrote: »
    lisa1993, message me if you are still looking for a group as I have just made one :)
    heya,
    I want to apply for the ******** course as a group. Have you got space for one more? :)

I'm looking for people to apply as a group with! URGENTLY. Anyone interested???? :)

Hi,
    Thank you.
    i pm'd ya :)

Mylesbw wrote: »
    Hey, thinking about doing the Med Entry one in December. I know the drill, way more expensive alone, so if someone else is thinking of doing it too, you mind sending me a pm letting me know? Or if you've already arranged one and I could join, that'd also be cool. Thanks in advance.
    im definately up for this. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kevinhs

Hey, I'm hoping to do med entry, lookin for group to get into.

Hey there, would like to share. Please email me directly on gergkelly@gmail.com. Thanks

Need someone urgently to join up for Med Entry. Are you still interested?

gergkelly@gmail.com please contact me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 AislingFH

gericool wrote: »
    Need someone urgently to join up for Med Entry. Are you still interested?

[EMAIL="gergkelly@gmail.com"]gergkelly@gmail.com[/EMAIL] please contact me
    Still looking for someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 AislingFH

Does anyone want to buddy up with me to apply for Med-Entry?? URGENT! I'll prob be doing the Cork Christmas one but I don't think we need to apply to the same one. Somebody??;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cellaoc10

Hi there, just wondering if anyone else is interested in joining a group for Med*entry Course on the 22nd and 23rd December in Cork? PM me please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭cian casey

AislingFH wrote: »
    Still looking for someone?

Need a partner for any of the dublin courses ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AnnieWalshe

Hey, i have a group with me and my friend and we need one more person, does anyone want to join our group or have a group we could join? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 nutsnbolts

hey does anyone want to form a group to get the discount, or already have a group they wouldn't mind me joining?

do you know if we have to attend the same course? am hoping to go to the one in Galway in the new year (jan 4th i think)

thanks!

Advertisement