Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

social media in businesses

Options
  • 01-10-2012 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi all!!
    i am currently a masters student studying business studies and my final dissertation piece is focused on the use of social networking as a means of appealing to a broader spectrum of consumers. I believe that the balance of both a physical store and online platform for business is vital for appealing to all types of consumers. Any feedback on personal opinions on this matter would be greatly appreciated. all counts towards my research!!
    thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 growmyfans

amag87 wrote: »
    hi all!!
    i am currently a masters student studying business studies and my final dissertation piece is focused on the use of social networking as a means of appealing to a broader spectrum of consumers. I believe that the balance of both a physical store and online platform for business is vital for appealing to all types of consumers. Any feedback on personal opinions on this matter would be greatly appreciated. all counts towards my research!!

check out the Irish Internet Association...these guys have compiled a series of research/reports focusing on social media use in Ireland... here is the link...no need signup or set up an account to access the reports, hope this site is of use to you.
    http://www.iia.ie/resources/resource/1/state-of-the-net/

• Registered Users Posts: 2 amag87

Thanks very much!!!! :-)
    growmyfans wrote: »
    amag87 wrote: »
    hi all!!

check out the Irish Internet Association...these guys have compiled a series of research/reports focusing on social media use in Ireland... here is the link...no need signup or set up an account to access the reports, hope this site is of use to you.
    http://www.iia.ie/resources/resource/1/state-of-the-net/

Advertisement