Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COULD SOME ONE PLEASE ANSWER ME??

Options
  • 01-10-2012 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

Right ive a pain in my ass now,this is the 6th week,and all im getting is"yes theres engineer onsight we will report back"..an absolute disgrace,this fourm is for eircom support,can someone please tell me is there anything happining re my broadband,or is it a case now of just ignore it all will go away...ive waited 6 weeks and im waiting no longer..so please be decent enough at least to update me on what is happining...all my details are on the eircom fourm,on which i have been begging for information on the last few weeks...am i getting my broadband on or am i not??is this getting sorted...EIRCOM GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

tattoo man wrote: »
    Right ive a pain in my ass now,this is the 6th week,and all im getting is"yes theres engineer onsight we will report back"..an absolute disgrace,this fourm is for eircom support,can someone please tell me is there anything happining re my broadband,or is it a case now of just ignore it all will go away...ive waited 6 weeks and im waiting no longer..so please be decent enough at least to update me on what is happining...all my details are on the eircom fourm,on which i have been begging for information on the last few weeks...am i getting my broadband on or am i not??is this getting sorted...EIRCOM GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!!!!

Hi tattoo man,

Thanks for taking the call, I got back to the technician Robert and let him know I advised you that he would be out to you this evening.

I will follow up with you tomorrow.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭tattoo man

thanks mark...

Advertisement