Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Train - Dublin & Belfast Dates

Options
  • 01-10-2012 3:34pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The multi-platinum, award-winning band TRAIN is currently on tour in support of its 2012 platinum album, California 37, which has yielded two hit singles thus far, “Drive By” and “50 Ways To Say Goodbye.”
    The Band has just confirmed dates for Belfast & Dublin and will play Ulster Hall on 17 February 2013 and Vicar St on 18 February 2013. Tickets go on sale Monday 8 October at 9.00am from all usual outlets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

Was so happy to see this!
    Gutted its on a Monday so may head to London instead to see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Shando316

Anyone know the stage times for tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Collyb101

THEY ARE BACK OCTOBER. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭urbangoo

I have tickets but I'm not really into their newer albums.
    I hope they play stuff from Drops of Jupiter and My Private Nation.

I think the lead singer Pat is the only original member of the band these days, which is a shame.

They always play their hits (been to see them twice in past five years in Dublin). They know themselves what people want to hear and they are great like that.

I know what you mean about their most recent albums. Be hard to beat 'Save me San Francisco' but their new songs growing on me already.

Collyb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭urbangoo

Yeah, I was at their two Vicar St gigs. I know they will always play their popular songs. But I got into them when Drops of Jupiter came out and I think their sound has changed since then, particularly on their last two albums.

Save Me San Francisco is such a great album. It will be hard to top it.

Do you remember his voice went the last time he was here.
    Belfast took it out of Pat.
    Me and the misses think of it as a sorta tradition now (Vicar St). Look forward to it. Might have another listen to that new track today.
    I didnt realise the lineup had changed though, I must have a look into that.

Collyb

Advertisement