Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pulse Last Friday Night 28th Sept

Options
  • 01-10-2012 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Anyone hear any stories about what happened after the pulse last Friday night, there was a dj playing there 'Sasha'. I landed outside and right as I walked out the front door we were doused with pepper spray. It wasnt aimed at us directly but it was going all over the place

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

I know nothing of the event, but I'm amazed they got Sasha to come to Letterkenny. Must have paid an absolute fortune.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Westwood

sorry to hear what happened to you. obviously a scuffle. was a great night didn't see anything untoward outside. however did meet the man like in the 4 lanterns afterwards :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

There was an incident yeah, where seemingly a undercover discharged pepper spray for no reason. Someone recorded it all but a group of Gardai then tried to confiscate the phone. Don't know how the whole thing ended up though.

I wonder at the "for no reason" bit all the same :p

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

There was an incident yeah, where seemingly a undercover discharged pepper spray for no reason. Someone recorded it all but a group of Gardai then tried to confiscate the phone. Don't know how the whole thing ended up though.

I wonder at the "for no reason" bit all the same :p

Yeah thats what I heard too - hence my question - must be more to it. Was people all around got a dose of it. I covered my eyes right away so was only up the nose. Scared the doll i scored away all the same tho :eek:

Ah sweet westwood :cool:

Advertisement