Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power outage in Mulhuddart

Options
  • 01-10-2012 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭

Power to the village went this morning about 12pm. Restored within the hour. Just curious if the lads doing works on the new interchange hit a cable or something ? Anybody know ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Could be a possibility. Think Corduff was hit too. I'm in Mulhuddart and my power didn't go out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

January wrote: »
    Could be a possibility. Think Corduff was hit too. I'm in Mulhuddart and my power didn't go out.

Cheers J. Yeah, I'm working in the offices in Parkside (opposite Ladbrokes) and it went dark at midday. All the block, up to Guilios chipper were dead. Funny looking at the folks in the spar shop / post office who couldn't get out as the automatic doors closed and had to be manually opened to release the punters :D

Advertisement