Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Film Board

• 01-10-2012 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭

http://www.irishfilmboard.org/

Someone is unhappy I think. Anyone know why he is so upset?

I lol'd at "If You would like to make your voice heard in Broadcast News try this Overpaid Drunken Buffoon Bryan Dobson BRYAN.DOBSON@RTE.IE"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I didn't read that because the font is ridiculous and it's fvcking up my eyes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

1ZRed wrote: »
    I didn't read that because the font is ridiculous and it's fvcking up my eyes

That's good to know, hopefully everyone who doesn't read it will post as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I also stopped as I found it incredibly annoying to read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I read the whole thing but I'm gonna pretend I didn't so I can fit in.

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

Bryan Dobson is a buffoon though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

I liked The Guard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

There has been some great irish films you couldnt put a price on colm meaney.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

cloptrop wrote: »
    There has been some great irish films you couldnt put a price on colm meaney.

That was a good film, alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Never post while drunk, how many times must it be reiterated?

The Irish government should actually be spending a lot more on film and TV production.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

We even have an office in Los Angeles and we pay a guy to talk shít and get laid.

I want that job.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

De fuck ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

They actually do quite well considering they're up against huge productions from the US. The guard was a decent film and there are a few good films from the troubles.

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

I recall how Joyriding, always seemed to be a popular genre. Portraying many a hero from accelerator to inside I'm dancing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

That guy clearly has an axe to grind. He seemed happy enough with his job until now, I get the feeling his anger has nothing to do with the "poor Irish children".

Maybe they cut his pay or shortened his holidays or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

I recall how Joyriding, always seemed to be a popular genre. Portraying many a hero from accelerator to inside I'm dancing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

omahaid wrote: »
    That's good to know, hopefully everyone who doesn't read it will post as well.
    That's the plan! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 151 ✭✭Catcher7791

Advertisement