Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist near St. Vincent's Elm Park?

Options
  • 01-10-2012 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Hoping someone can recommend a dentist within walking distance of St. Vincent's Hospital, Elm Park.

Hopefully this dentist will be able to fit in someone I know suffering with toothache :(

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Bertie Bassett

Sean Tunney is right opposite St. Vincents, on the corner of Merrion Road and Ailesbury Park (that road which goes to the DART station).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Sean Tunney is right opposite St. Vincents, on the corner of Merrion Road and Ailesbury Park (that road which goes to the DART station).

I've been there. Go for the emergency but I wouldn't recommend for anything else, myself. Very expensive and not the best imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Thanks for the replies. Would really appreciate any other suggestions too. Will have to book an appointment tomorrow!

Advertisement