Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED:Mame Cabinet Stuff

Options
  • 01-10-2012 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

Don't know if this is in the right place or not feel free to move... Looking for stuff for my cabinet I'm looking for the following:
    Joystick
    Buttons
    Tmolding(red)

I'm already been hooked up with a bit of stuff from o1s1n but still need a bit more..I know i can get it from gremlin solutions etc but wud rather give the money to someone on here if possible..but if no one has stuff to sell that's cool.. just thought is chance my arm...

Thanks lads

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Well, there is no sales on this thread.
    If you want to look for something like this head for the WANTED section of Adverts.
    Otherwise try contacting a user called Mitchomagic or, alternatively use Google!
    Several users on the main A&R forum have lots of experience in building and restoring cabinets.

Create a new thread in that forum looking for such information, once again, no requests for sales there, trading only here and on the main forum discussion only.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement