Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultravox..Dublin's missout bigtime

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

You dont need to make a second topic about Ultravox since you already have one :confused:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056762235&page=2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭George Mulcahy

My God the rules on this thing..Totally different topic as the first one was about the tour and these are videos..well kinda from the new album..Or am I missing something..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

My God the rules on this thing..Totally different topic as the first one was about the tour and these are videos..well kinda from the new album..Or am I missing something..

It's not really a gig or event though is it then!? It's just cluttering the forum.

Well it's an event that I am working to make happen here and getting slowly but surely..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 196 ✭✭shed head

those new tunes are not a patch on the old stuff man!

• Advertisement

I know that theres no voice' vienna or hymn but I just love the album..28 years we all had to wait..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement