Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Accomodation near Park West?

• 01-10-2012 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi Guys,

I've just been offered a job in Park West.

Does anyone have any recommendations on which area's would be good to look at for either walking or public transport to Park West?

Any help is appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭MaxPower131

Hi Guys,

I've just been offered a job in Park West.

Does anyone have any recommendations on which area's would be good to look at for either walking or public transport to Park West?

Any help is appreciated :D

Congrats on the job.

I'd say the LUAS and definitely the train could be used to get there so that opens up many areas on the lines. I wouldn't fancy living very close to it as changes around there when it gets dark, if ya know what I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 arealhumanbein

Thank you!

What train line would I be looking at for there?

Are the apartments in Park West susceptible to the change after dark too? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭MaxPower131

That would be the commuter train from Heuston to Portlaoise or alternatively the Tallaght LUAS line. Note sure about the apartments in Parkwest. All I know is I have ran through there a few times at dusk and was glad I had an extra gear in me:D

Advertisement