Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Schools

Options
  • 01-10-2012 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Where is there primary and secondary schools thought through Irish within 30-40 mins of leixlip

Is there any chance of being accepted into the secondary school starting in 2015 applying at this late stage?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,826 ✭✭✭✭L1011

tonic wine wrote: »
    Where is there primary and secondary schools thought through Irish within 30-40 mins of leixlip

Is there any chance of being accepted into the secondary school starting in 2015 applying at this late stage?

Cheers.

Maynooth has Primary and Secondary till JC. There'll be Secondary till LC by the time that someone starting 2015 needs it. This is streamed in a VEC school so the main language outside of class will be English no matter what.

There's a primary in Lucan and a secondary in Palmerston that I'm aware of.

No idea on the acceptance chances or the admission rules for these.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Thanks for that MYOB.

Anyone have any ideas how i could get a full list of Irish schools throughout kildare, meath and dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

tonic wine wrote: »
    Thanks for that MYOB.

Anyone have any ideas how i could get a full list of Irish schools throughout kildare, meath and dublin?
    Anseo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Peppa Pig wrote: »

Just what i was looking for :)

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭craoltoir

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

Advertisement