Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BNP Leader Nick Griffin Directing His Anger Toward "Fenians" This Week

• 01-10-2012 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭

Reappearing out of relative obscurity, Nick Griffin has been rejuvenated and reinvigorated by this weeks Ulster Covenant Celebrations. With this new found energy, Nick has decided to move his crosshairs from those of a Dark complexion, to those of a lighter complexion - "Fenian Bastards", as he likes to call them.

https://twitter.com/nickgriffinmep

Some of his rants:
    ...another Fenian bastard and I'll take no lectures in decency from a cynical hypocrite like you.
    the rights of opponents - as Shinners trying to do with us, & violence v target populations - as in ethnic cleansing of innocent Protestants Sinn Fein are the real fascists and of course come the tradition that sent condolences on death of Hitler
    .if their skins were any thinner they'd leak green slime all over Stormont carpets they share with DUP sell-out bastards.
    So Ulster pics have upset my Republican stalkers. Tell you what, the bodran can't match the lambeg, you Fenian bastards.

Nick's rant goes on and on, so I'll spare you the rest. Regardless, anything that gets this bumbling fool's knickers in a twist is an absolute treat for me!

I honestly can't believe this guy is an MEP. It's quite depressing, really.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Whaddiyagonnado?

The guy is a world class cunt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,871 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

I stopped reading at nick griffin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭AngeGal

We're not exactly in a position to talk, but it boggles the mind how an electorate saw fit to send that clown to the European Parliament.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

did this one yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,443 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I liked this part.
    Reappearing out of relative obscurity

Maybe he'll get a few visitors over night and will disappear into obscurity for good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Look up the question time episode with him, wonderful stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

AngeGal wrote: »
    We're not exactly in a position to talk, but it boggles the mind how an electorate saw fit to send that clown to the European Parliament.

I believe this lends itself largely to the fact that Britain is generally disinterested with the EU and all things European.

It's still unnerving though.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Chicken1

Follow him and wreck his head, only fair. :-)

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

He's just jealous and I do feel sorry for him but he is beating a dead horse with his BNP, only reaped what they'd sown we'd not sown nothing.

Were randomly dispersed and not out of our desire we don't have to pick up a tab for such crusades they used blacks, as slaves now they must make amends. Payback's a bitch and I wouldn't put it past him brandishing a potato in his frustration

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

Chicken1 wrote: »
    Follow him and wreck his head, only fair. :-)

I'd definitely avoid doing that! From his most recent tweet, it seems that all this new found attention has begun to inflate his already huge noggin to even greater proportions, both literally and figuratively.
    Warm welcome to the 1,500+ new followers in last 48 hours. I should be on Dublin-based Classic FM this evening, about 9.30.

Don't dare feed the trolls, even the real ones!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

9:30 uh, clashes with Metal Notes.

sorry nick :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,279 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

In before Fenian Army

Advertisement