Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese for Junior Cert?

Options
  • 01-10-2012 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

Currently in 3rd Year and I'm wondering if anyone would know if I would be able to do a course of japanese for the junior cert? I'm currently fluent in the language after lessons and grinds in the past year (I know a year seems very little but I'm good at languages[well, I like to think so at least!])

It would be a shame not to be able to, just have to wait till leaving cert if thats the case!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Rhas wrote: »
    Hello,

Currently in 3rd Year and I'm wondering if anyone would know if I would be able to do a course of japanese for the junior cert? I'm currently fluent in the language after lessons and grinds in the past year (I know a year seems very little but I'm good at languages[well, I like to think so at least!])

It would be a shame not to be able to, just have to wait till leaving cert if thats the case!
    It's not a subject for the Junior Cert I'm afraid! :) Only on the Leaving Cert Syllabus! Keep at it though! Should come in handy in two or three years time! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

It's only available for Leaving Cert as far as I know.. I've been trying to learn Japanese lately .. you're so lucky you're fluent! >.<

Advertisement