Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCDL 2012/2013 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

No Colmcilles is in Swords, near the entrance to the balheary pitches and before you get into Applewood

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭joeker03

TUESDAY 29/01/2013
    GEORGE 6 BROCK 2
    SHERIFF 5 AER LINGUS 3
    CITY ARMS 5 TRINITY 3
    PATRIOTS 7 HORSE AND HOUND 1

• Registered Users Posts: 43 paulyd87

30/01/2012

Wednesday red

Doyle's 4 bottom the hill 4

• Registered Users Posts: 5 southdublin87

badgerryan wrote: »
    Is st colmcilles in knocklyon?

St Colmcilles school is in Knocklyon! GAA club is in Swords!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭astimpson

Wens 30 - 1 - 2013

Syls 8 (6 - 2) City Arms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 steomac180

weds blue 30-01-13, swiss cottage 5-3 the towers

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Darren Carey

paulyd87 wrote: »
    30/01/2012

Wednesday red

Doyle's 4 bottom the hill 4
    Salmons 4 finbars 4

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jmaesop

No Colmcilles is in Swords, near the entrance to the balheary pitches and before you get into Applewood

Were playing you this week mate. So are you's definitely in colmcilles?

Alright folks,

As you may know I am running the ncdl Website BUT I haven't had a result from the committee since November, So Can all of you that know please post ur team names and how many games you have played and what points you think you should be on. I will then update the site and when ever the guys get around to it they can send me proper results and i'll update where nessesary.

Thanks, Alan.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭joeker03

TUESDAY 05/02/13
    GEORGE 8 KEVOS 0
    PATRIOTS 7 EDENMOURE HOUSE 1
    BROCK 6 HORSE AND HOUND 2
    CITY ARMS 4 TAVEYS 4
    O TOOLS 5 AER LINGUS 3
    SHERIFF 7 BILSERS 1

• Advertisement

6/2/2013

Wednesday red

Doyle's 6 city arms 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

06/02/2013

Wednesday Red

Seabank 3 - 5 B.O.T.H

17 games played

7 wins
    5 draws
    5 losses

B.O.T.H should have 19 points.

Anto.

Karen23 wrote: »
    06/02/2013

Wednesday Red

Seabank 3 - 5 B.O.T.H

17 games played

7 wins
    5 draws
    5 losses

B.O.T.H should have 19 points.

Anto.

Thanks For that . .

Alright folks - NCDL Committee Want to do the Website updates management and development them selves so they took me off it and the Site I designed is taken down - Each to their own totally their right to do so, but as it might take some time to make a new site and have it up and running I have added what scores I had and what you last have been putting up here (great works by the way) anyway I have added them to Syls8.com http://www.syls8.com/Position.html - - If you know the amount of games your teams have played won lost drawn Like the BOTH above can you add them here and I'll Update the Site and that way everyone will know where they are in the league . . Hope this is ok for everyone Remember there is no tactics as to where I have added amount of games its just that I haven't got games played or scores from you. .

Thanks again and if you don't want to add your scores thats fine :) - - I'll add a comments box on the Table page so all you need to do is write tram names and scores easy as Pie. . . hmmmmmm Pie . . :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 OCHE BALBOA

Wed blue. 6 feb 2013

Tony's 8 (1-7) Hill 16

17 games played
    Won 9
    Draw 4
    Lost 4

Hill 16 Should have 22 points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 ton chucker

Wed red salmons
    Won 5
    Drew 5
    Lost. 7

We should have 15 points

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Darren Carey

just making a serious issue about having the junior and senior cup combined and having it played on a sunday. first thing is that it is not fair that new players to the ncdl are humiliated on there debut by the premier league players and not staying with the clubs they signed for to try and get at least a chance to learn. second thing is a lot of clubs that are playing for tues/wed teams do not have the players that can afford to play twice in a week, therefore a lot of teams only turn up with 6,7 or 8 players for the cup. the singles/doubles should refer back to the old format i.e home or away. believe me im playing darts a long time with the ncdl but im considerind asking the IDO can we se set up a local league, its not a threat but i think its not fair to the new and young lads that are trying to break through are not givien a chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 ton chucker

The junior and senior cups aren't combined as far as I know the junior cup is usually held separate on a Thursday night like last year . The cup we played in was for every team in all leagues in the ncdl .the junior cup is for wed teams only .

Wednesday red league

Doyle's played 17 games

13 wins

4 draws and no loses

We shud be on 30 points :)

Wednesday red league

Doyle's played 17 games

13 wins

4 draws and no loses

We shud be on 30 points :)
    Last time it was checked they (richmond bar) have you at 27 points with last weeks game not in so a win gives 29 ? ?

for those trhat want to add their scores and such. . http://www.syls8.com/index.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 badgerryan

junior and senior cup are not combined. Junior cup will take place on a sunday 24/4/13 (as it says at bottom of fixture list)

playing on a young team i know we prefer the new structure for Singles/Doubles gives us all a day out. Cant see the beenfits of reverting back to old way

astimpson wrote: »
    Last time it was checked they (richmond bar) have you at 27 points with last weeks game not in so a win gives 29 ? ?

for those trhat want to add their scores and such. . http://www.syls8.com/index.html

No 30 points we shud be on we played 17 games

13 wins = 26 points
    4 draws = 4 points

Which makes 30 points :-)

No 30 points we shud be on we played 17 games

13 wins = 26 points
    4 draws = 4 points

Which makes 30 points :-)

Sound.

So far we have a few teams updated still waiting on a few more if anyone knows anyone else's scores can you send them over cheers - sorry about this been on syls8 site, but at least we can all see where we are and how far from the leaders we are.

Thanks to all that have given results.

28 points for mattys 8

28 points for mattys 8

Thanks do you know the games won - drawn or lost?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 shayccdarts

craobh chiarain have played 17 games and have 7 wins......5 draws and 5 losses

craobh chiarain have played 17 games and have 7 wins......5 draws and 5 losses

Thanks Shay i have got your update on the website . .

12 wins
    1 loss
    4 draws
    for mattsy 8

• Advertisement

12 wins
    1 loss
    4 draws
    for mattsy 8