Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCDL 2012/2013 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭astimpson

Does anyone know what Points
    Bells 8
    Johns 8
    Village Inn
    Sea Bank
    &
    Round about are on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭joeker03

TUES 12 /01/ 13
    EDENMORE 4 HORSE AND HOUND 4
    SHERIFF 4 CITY ARMS 4
    PATRIOTS 7 AERLINGUS 1
    GEORGE 6 TRINITY 2

Syls 8 5 - 3 Village Inn

Hi folks just to let you all know the ncdl committee are looking after the site from now on. It will take them a few weeks to get it together, so in the mean time I have a place on www.syls8.com just to add your scores just so we all know where we all are in league. This is not a case of under mining them in any way, I just want a place to have all scores updated online for everyone to access and to see where they are in relation to the leaders. Until the ncdl get the site up and running its a good place for all teams to inter react ?

Thanks for the help on this and hopefully it will all be sorted soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 paulyd87

13/2/2013

Wednesday red

Doyle's 7 freds8 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 steomac180

weds blue 6/2/13 metzo 4-4 swiss 13/2/13 swiss 5-3the village inn

• Registered Users Posts: 8 madhoused1

Wed red 13/2/13
    salmon 5 -3 craobh ciarans gaa

• Registered Users Posts: 18 OCHE BALBOA

Wed Blue 6/feb/13

Tony's 8 (1-7) Hill16

13/feb/13

Hill16 (7-1) Metzo

Hill 16 played 18
    Won. 10
    Drew. 4
    Lost. 4

Hill 16 should have 24 points

• Registered Users Posts: 18 badgerryan

anyone got the draw for the singles on sunday?

badgerryan wrote: »
    anyone got the draw for the singles on sunday?

Ha was just about t ask the same Sean if ye hear anything giss a shout :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 badgerryan

will do paul

No1 got the draw for the singles yet no????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

What date is the singles and what time is it starting. I told the team manager to put me down but he was'n't 100% of the date

What date is the singles and what time is it starting. I told the team manager to put me down but he was'n't 100% of the date

Sunday at 2 o'clock

TUESDAY 19/ 02/ 2013
    GEORGE 7 TAVEYS 1
    CITY ARMS 7 OTOOLS 1
    BROCK 5 TRINITY 3
    SHERIFF 5 CAPPAGH 3
    AERLINGUS 4 EDENMOURE 4
    PATRIOTS 7 BILSERS 1

20/2/2013

Wednesday red

Doyle's 6 village inn 2

20/2/13

Wed Blue

Village Inn (4-4) Hill 16

Congratulations to our very own Keith Rooney, who qualified for the European Championships Friday night in Crawley, defeating two time World Champion Ted Hankey in his final game. Well played Keith :

• Registered Users Posts: 47 gerryfagan501

Lads the updated web site for the league should be spot on by the weekend with tables correct as of the 24. 2. 13 thanks for your understanding but the way it was working before was a joke with us not been able to put anything on without going through a 3th party from now on these updates will be on my shoulders if it goes pear shaped Ill take the rap and if you see a result up wrong let me know so it can be sorted asap my phone number is easy to find on the site thanks again lads just want to get it right this time

Fair Play Gerry saying the site was a joke is a lil harsh I suppose thats what u get for helping out last minute ha ha ha

• Advertisement

astimpson wrote: »
    Fair Play Gerry saying the site was a joke is a lil harsh I suppose thats what u get for helping out last minute ha ha ha

Sorry alan wasnt slagging you off was thankful for all your help but the fact we couldnt update it ourselfs was causing us problems and I was the one who was been asked why this is wrong thats wrong usual crap but if I cant fix it we look like we dont know what we are doing

Sorry alan wasnt slagging you off was thankful for all your help but the fact we couldnt update it ourselfs was causing us problems and I was the one who was been asked why this is wrong thats wrong usual crap but if I cant fix it we look like we dont know what we are doing

Just Buzzing of ye Gerry - Just buzzing - - To be honest its less of a head ache for me now . . G'Luck

Just Buzzing of ye Gerry - Just buzzing - - To be honest its less of a head ache for me now . . G'Luck

Thanks again for your help

TUESDAY 26/02/13
    PATRIOTS 7 ARMS 1
    GEORGE 5 SHERIFF 3
    BROCK 4 TAVEYS 4
    AER LINGUS 3 HORSE HOUND 5
    EDENMORE 5 BILSERS 3
    TRINITY 5 TOWERS 3

27/2/2013

Wednesday red

Doyle's 5 fassaugh house 3

Wednesday blue 27/2/13

Grey arrows (3-5) Hill16

Syls 8 6 - 2 Kinsealy Inn

Ok lads after your long wait the web site is up to date thanks for your help and as we go along the different sections will be filled in some of the lads who have been knocking around the league may get a call from me soon asking if they have any old items they think interesting that can me added from yester year so as of now all info regarding the league will be there and if you have any questions or comments please just pick up a phone and give me a call I'll be happy to help if I can hope the site may put an end to some of the untruths that seems to make the rounds on a regular basic from people who have nothing better to do with there time thanks again Gerry Fagan
    NCDL Chairman

Ok lads after your long wait the web site is up to date thanks for your help and as we go along the different sections will be filled in some of the lads who have been knocking around the league may get a call from me soon asking if they have any old items they think interesting that can me added from yester year so as of now all info regarding the league will be there and if you have any questions or comments please just pick up a phone and give me a call I'll be happy to help if I can hope the site may put an end to some of the crap that seems to make the rounds on a regular basic from people who have nothing better to do with there time thanks again Gerry Fagan
    NCDL Chairman

Good stuff Gerry looks well - - nice to see you got it up sooner than i thought - - weebly eh cant beat it :)

• Advertisement

Good stuff Gerry looks well - - nice to see you got it up sooner than i thought - - weebly eh cant beat it :)

Thanks Alan for all your help in the past and now its my head ache

Advertisement