Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Lessons

Options
  • 01-10-2012 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

I'm new to the area. Can people recommend a good driving instructor in Kilkenny?

I've no (0%) driving experience what so ever so I need lessons from the basics right through to taking the test. (They will make a fortune from me!) Also if any one has any recommendations for books or websites feel free to drop me a mail :D.

I'm the nervous type in general so someone who can get their point across with out having to shout all the time would be good!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Richie Moran wins these threads everytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 fifilasparkle

I used Richie too - would recommend him! If you can't find his number on one of the previous threads, PM me and I will send it on to you! BEst of luck with the driving! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭miece16

+1 goes to richie

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭scatty

Hi socco
    i would recommend road sense their instrutor robert is very patient telephone number 087 2161539 or info@roadsense.ie they have an offer of five lessons get one free:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Used Richie like ten years ago. Good to see he still one of the best out there. Passed with only a handful of lessons from him.

• Advertisement
Advertisement