Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shredder / Mulcher for tree clippings/branches

Options
  • 01-10-2012 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Folks,
    Need to hire the above for a day.

Sam Hire advertise one on their website for €70 per day which is fine, just looking for opinions if anyone has one, or has hired on, and where from?

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I think Barna Waste will come round and do all the work for you.

Also, from Doomsday Machine to disposing of bodies...

fargo1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Robbo wrote: »
    I think Barna Waste will come round and do all the work for you.

Also, from Doomsday Machine to disposing of bodies...

fargo1.jpg

Prefer to do the work meself.... sensitive trees I need to dispose of :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Pulsating Star

Have nothing specific to add other than to say I hired one in the past from a place in Tuam. Was about 150e a day so probably a bit bigger than the one you mentioned but even so was fantastic value. I had a fair bit stockpiled ahead of getting it and just as well, two drawing and one feeding and still could not feed the thing fast enough.. was most impressed.

Advertisement