Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finglas to Malahide Road by bus

Options
  • 01-10-2012 8:40pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

what would be the easist and quickest route to get from Finglas to Harry Byrne's?

for once i have refused to be the designated driver :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Where on the Malahide Road is Harry Byrne's? The 17A goes from Finglas to the junction of the Malahide Road and Oscar Traynor Road?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭jd

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I was going to suggest the 17A myself. Beaten to it. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Harry Byrne's is on the Howth Road.

I just looked that up and it is the Howth Road... best bet is probably 40 to town and then 130 up to Howth Road...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes, easiest, though probably not quickest would be a bus in to town and then another one out.
    29a and any of the 31 or 32 routes will take you up the Howth Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Sure the bit of a walk would do no harm. :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

D'oh - sorry a i always get those two road confused :o:rolleyes::o

thanks for all the info, well, sod that cos i am not getting the bus from town to finglas and then back into town, to get another bus to the pub.

So my dear husband will just have to meet me from work, buy me dinner :)

looks like a win - win for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭jd

Where in Finglas are you? If near Willow park etc you could walk to the terminus of the 104 just off the Ballymun Road (or your OH could drop you). You could get off near the junction of Collins Avenue and the Howth Road and walk down to Harry Byrnes.

jd wrote: »
    Where in Finglas are you? If near Willow park etc you could walk to the terminus of the 104 just off the Ballymun Road (or your OH could drop you). You could get off near the junction of Collins Avenue and the Howth Road and walk down to Harry Byrnes.

thanks, no where near Willow Park unfortunately:).

i am in the commuter desert of the Ratoath road and the reason we have this problem is cos the OH is coming with me and he is refusing to drive :)

• Advertisement

The utter cheek of him :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I'm this close >.< to banning you both

back on topic please

truth hurts dear :p

Advertisement