Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultravox to tour here

Options
  • 01-10-2012 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Lets try get them to play..

Bring Ultravox to Dublin or Belfast 2 votes

Dublin..Will attend
    0% 0 votes
    Belfast will attend
    100% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Let's try to get you to keep all your Ultraxox spamming in one thread George...

It means nothing to me...

(oh Vienna)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭George Mulcahy

Lol..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Yes...1 thread please.

Ok I promise..I'm still getting use to this place..I moderated a forum with 64 thousand people on it and it was nothing like this..Some of this bile on this is disgusting. Down to a lack of maturity..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Ok I promise..I'm still getting use to this place..I moderated a forum with 64 thousand people on it and it was nothing like this..Some of this bile on this is disgusting. Down to a lack of maturity..

What?

Your maturity, our maturity or moderator's maturity?

What bile?

In general here there is one thread per set of concerts / artist. Nothing particularly irregular about that.

And, do you want a big clap on the back regarding this forum you moderated? Do you want us all to dig out our CVs and compare??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Why do you need so many topics anyways? Why can you have a "General" Ultravox topic where you and other people can update about gigs/music/news etc? There is no need for numerous topics on the same band

Tell me how you do it and it will be done.

Dixiefly check out gigs and the near fm thread and there you will see bile and immaturiy..No problems there with myself..Im a near 50 year old public service broadcaster and how dare people bring my job into this. Now that is disgusting and immature..That thread basically called me a liar which is not nice at all..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Dixiefly check out gigs and the near fm thread and there you will see bile and immaturiy..No problems there with myself..Im a near 50 year old public service broadcaster and how dare people bring my job into this. Now that is disgusting and immature..That thread basically called me a liar which is not nice at all..

i don't know who brought up your job, but these lyrics from some band called Ultravox seem appropriate..

It's five and I'm driving home again.
    It's hard to believe that it's my last time.
    The man on the wireless cries again - it's over
    it's over.
    Dancing with tears in my eyes...

(just messing George - no offence intended :) )

Sorry dixiefly that thread is in electronic music..Lol used to wait..I am getting Ultravox in the gut..lol..And if you ever see me in a car..No idea how to drive call The Police..You will be doing all of Dulin a very big favour indeed..lol...Good to talk to you..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

George Mulcahy banned for a week for spamming.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement