Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budgetcabs.ie - gone?

Options
  • 01-10-2012 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if budgetcabs.ie (Swords) is still going? We got one Swords-Swords yesterday and it was 'on the meter' but we had the dog with us so I didn't question it. Had a look today today and the web address is listing as 'account suspended' which makes me think they've gone, or been consumed by Swords Cabs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

It's not that it was consumed by Swords cabs. It always was Swords cabs except they had a few taxi's they ran as budget cabs with the fixed prices. And when there wasn't any of these available they would just tell you and send out a Swords cab. I realise this doesnt really answer your questions!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

So, no fixed prices anymore then?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Gone , It was part of Dial-a-Cab (Malahide). Cab2000(Swords) had a service called FixiCab which is now re-directed to the normal C2K line.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭orionm_73

Used it on Monday and Tuesday. Still operating afaik.

Advertisement