Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filming on Bray promenade

• 01-10-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Bray promenade seems to have transformed into Blackpool overnight. What are they filming? Was the funfair set up especially for it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭Ape Owners

filming something called "the ice cream girls".they been around all last week,at bray head and carlisle grounds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

It's for ITV. Great book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30 DAINGNE

They were working heavily around the Cliff Walk at Bray Head using Raheen Park for the majority of filming that I witnessed. The street has a lovely over looking view of the seafront that I bet they were interested in.
    It was particularly funny during one day of filming when the casting crew went door to door asking residents of any car newer than '95 to drive them into their drive ways as the short film is set in 1995 lol
    They also filmed a piece down along the main street in Bray.
    Looking forward to the show next year, the crew were very professional and pleasant. We got a bottle of wine for allowing them to use our front garden for lighting for a few hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭Ape Owners

For anyone interested,this 3 part series starts this friday 19th april.on ITV/UTV @ 21.00.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 sammi2012

yes, watched it friday night, really enjoyed it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I enjoyed it too. Even though I spent most of it looking for places i see every day and shouting 'look its Bray Head!'

Advertisement