Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Player Progressions

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Had 31k worth of xp to use on Champ Bailey,flicked to the bottom of the list.
    Juke Move upgrade 515,200xp.....I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Dude keep your Xp! Champ is due to retire any day now! His ass is OLD!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

It will be gone with him if he retires anyway :s

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Dude keep your Xp! Champ is due to retire any day now! His ass is OLD!!!!

Don't be talking like that,years left yet,speed is still 95/96.
    As Raoul said it'll be gone anyway when he retires

Flicked on for minute last night after the league progressed and went into progress players.Von Millers xp had gone up by around 30,000xp :eek:
    Anybody else's players get a huge jump in xp?
    Were awards handed out to players? MVP,OPOY and DPOY,maybe he won the DPOY and got it from that or maybe he hit a season goal or something

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yeah, could be that or could be he hit his season goals or something similar.

50,000 xp to spend on Miller so,might bump up one of the big 3,agility,speed,acceleration(probably not speed though) spread around the rest.
    Also concerning the play ball in the air trait,if I were to buy that most of my players go from balanced to conservative,what is the benefit of that trait?
    I mean aren't they less likely to go for an intercept with it at conservative?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I have 40,000 XP for MJD, but he's already 99 OVR so theres nothing I really need to buy.

I got Tim Tebow to his passing TD goal so hopefully I can improve him.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    50,000 xp to spend on Miller so,might bump up one of the big 3,agility,speed,acceleration(probably not speed though) spread around the rest.
    Also concerning the play ball in the air trait,if I were to buy that most of my players go from balanced to conservative,what is the benefit of that trait?
    I mean aren't they less likely to go for an intercept with it at conservative?

It's from their season goals, the goals are for regular season, so when the advance to the playoffs is done, you get a mad boost, assuming they were near or on target.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

etloveslsd wrote: »
    It's from their season goals, the goals are for regular season, so when the advance to the playoffs is done, you get a mad boost, assuming they were near or on target.

Does the XP only get added if your finished for the season? i.e. if/when I exit the playoffs the xp will be added.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Nelbert wrote: »
    Does the XP only get added if your finished for the season? i.e. if/when I exit the playoffs the xp will be added.

No it's just regular season. You get extra xp for playoffs. Assuming you do well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

etloveslsd wrote: »
    No it's just regular season. You get extra xp for playoffs. Assuming you do well

It hasn't shown up for me on my players yet though? Is this because I'm in the playoffs?

Is that Tight Spiral Trait any good for a QB?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I don't think it makes any difference. Some people think it actually has a negative affect.

adrian522 wrote: »
    I don't think it makes any difference. Some people think it actually has a negative affect.
    Probably leave it so,Mannings having no problem without it.
    Actually where do ppl throw their xp on HB's,I've a bit to spent there,already have upped the consistency trait

Carrying, Ball carrier vision, pass blocking, trucking, elusiveness,etc.

adrian522 wrote: »
    Carrying, Ball carrier vision, pass blocking, trucking, elusiveness,etc.
    Thanks,would you say carrying would be best for better ball safety?

Yeah, depends on the type of back he is, but always like carrying to be high. Also awareness is a good one if you have him blocking on pass plays so he will pick up blitzes a bit better.

Advertisement