Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing electricity providers - find out the rates for units

Options
  • 01-10-2012 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

I'm looking into changing my electricity provider but I found it very hard to find out what they are charging per unit. The only one which gives all the information was airtricity, all the rest seem to tell you all about their offers are but don't tell you what they are charging per unit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Our last Electric Ireland was 16.19 c anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

TheChizler wrote: »
    Our last Electric Ireland was 16.19 c anyway!

Yea thats it, which is about 18.4 cent incl vat per unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭frankmul

Electric Ireland rate increased today, all the reset going up in about 2weeks, about 5%

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

frankmul wrote: »
    Electric Ireland rate increased today, all the reset going up in about 2weeks, about 5%

Bo££ox! Forgot about that.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

This link shows all the rates:

www.bonkers.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭frankmul

I see from bonker.ie that if you are a previous customer of bord gais they will not give you any discount, is this the case with airtricity and electric Ireland now or will it be the case in the future. Should I sign up for the 2years with airtricity as I have gone through each supplier and I can't avail of any more discount from them

Advertisement