Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mumford and Sons - Seating?

Options
  • 01-10-2012 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi all,

Hoping someone here has a bit more insight into the seating arrangements at the 02 than I do.

I was online at 9am on Friday getting tickets for Mumford and Sons.. Chose standing, processed the order and paid for the tickets. However, after hearing so many people saying it is a seated gig (the chart on the ticketmaster website seems to confirm this, yet the option to purchase standing tickets still shows up) I checked my order details just now and it says:

"Section - STAND
    Row - G2
    Seats - 686 - 689"

I can't find this section or the seats on the website. I see G alright, but the seat numbers do not go up to this and there is no marking for G2. Is anybody able to shed a bit of light as to where in the place these seats are?

Sorry for the long winded post!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

As far as I'm aware they are standing tickets. Although the chart on the Ticketmaster website does say that it's a seated gig. Very confusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Right, I sent a tweet to MCD and they got back to me:

https://twitter.com/mcd_productions/status/253079140595531776

Seating chart on Ticketmaster is obviously wrong, you definitely have standing tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Prettyfireworks

Thank you!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dandanmur

I got them at a Ticketmaster booth and mine say standing, so just an online misprint, just so you're 1000% ssure now :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I think the seat numbers are just to keep count on how many standing tickets have been sold

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement