Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA Issue...

Options
  • 01-10-2012 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have still not started receiving my BTEA payments into my bank account although i was accepted to receive it. The social office have told me there is a back log. Its now 4 weeks into my course, is anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks,

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭muffinn

Yeah.

First of all someone "forgot" to forward my application form to the BTEA department and it was sitting in some folder with my other files for 2 months.

Eventually some other lady found it 3 weeks ago when I came in and started giving out about this whole situation.
    That was after visiting them every week for over a month and asking politely if there is any news on my application.

So I was told to bring my college letter which i did 2 weeks ago and haven't heard from them since...still have to collect money from the post office.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I'm still collecting from the post office too, haven't heard a peep from them since I dropped in a letter from college 3 weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Media999

Just got sorted with BTEA into bank but wont get 300 for a few weeks until SUSI stop delaying everything.

Cowboys the lot of them.

Advertisement