Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

little birthday ideas

Options
  • 01-10-2012 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭

Hi ladies, it is my wife's birthday in October so she calls it her birthday month :-)

it was a big one last year but she was very heavily pregnant so we weren't able to do anything too crazy but I'd like to give her little token gifts throughout the month. example, this evening iI brought her home her favourite chocolate bar... I'll do flowers another night, with a family dinner planned for her actual birthday. any other little ideas I could use from a woman's perspective??

much appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

More suited to here as per charter

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hi ladies, it is my wife's birthday in October so she calls it her birthday month :-)

it was a big one last year but she was very heavily pregnant so we weren't able to do anything too crazy but I'd like to give her little token gifts throughout the month. example, this evening iI brought her home her favourite chocolate bar... I'll do flowers another night, with a family dinner planned for her actual birthday. any other little ideas I could use from a woman's perspective??

much appreciated
    Hi there,

Very lovely thought by you splashthecash :)

~ A movie night with some of her favourite movies
    ~ Treat her to some designer perfume, preferably one of her favourites that may be almost all gone
    ~ A day-trip to somewhere she has mentioned before but you two have not yet got around to visiting
    ~ A picture-frame with some of your memories
    ~ Don't forget yourself too here: Something to remind her if you ;)
    ~ A little gift for mother & baby
    ~ A voucher for spa-treatments. They have some really lovely packages deigned for pregnant women

The above are just a few ideas that may be helpful or may even trigger further ideas from yourself :)

kerry4sam

Advertisement