Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garage Clearance

Options
  • 02-10-2012 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering if you guys know of anyone around Letterkenny area that would do a rubbish clearance from a garage? Its not like "rubbish", it's some old furniture and general clutter....

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

lila44 wrote: »
    Hi

Just wondering if you guys know of anyone around Letterkenny area that would do a rubbish clearance from a garage? Its not like "rubbish", it's some old furniture and general clutter....

Thanks

Give one of the charity shops in town a shout....

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭lila44

lila44 wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks

Give one of the charity shops in town a shout....

Never thought of that... Although its totally disorganised and dirty, pretty much haven't been in the garage for 2 years, just keep chucking stuff in there lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Put an ad in The Dealer advertising whatever furniture you have as 'Free on Collection'

I done this a few years ago with old beds, lockers, wardrobes etc etc and expected no one to be interested. The dealer comes out late wednesday night. Every thing i advertised was gone by 11:00am on thursday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,621 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Or just place a free advert basically saying "I have a garage full of stuff, come along if you want, and take what you want".

May work.

Advertisement