Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ntc neuromuscular and physical therapy diploma

Options
  • 02-10-2012 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hey,

Just looking for some feed back. I have. Passion for helping people and the human anatomy and have always been interested in sports. For many years now I have warmed to the idea of physiotherapy as a career however been a young teen I messed around in school and did not achieve the points for it. At 25 now my current job isn't pushing me and I have no desire to do it for my life however the idea of helping people through injuries is something I'd love to do. I cannot afford to go full time and was think of maybe doing the ntc neuromuscular an physical therapy course diploma . Just a few question I have

1: is it a good quality and knowledgable course (I'd be willing to put the work and study in and learn more through my own studies )

2: is it recognised as a practioner of injury treatment or would I just be a masseuse ?

3: after attaining the diploma can I go on to attain a degree in physical therapy?

4: is work attainable ? I wouldn't be looking to open my own practice of the the stretch . I'd love to work in a clinic and learn from experienced physiotherapist/physical therapist .

I'm very confused and afraid that I could pay out €3000 odd and not receive the credited amount of knowledge . I done a personal trainer course with Litton lane that cost me €2000 and was awful. I had no knowledge leaving the course and was totally unprepared for working in the fitness industry after my completion . I don't want this to happen again as I want to make a serious career out of this . Not even to earn a lot of money but to help people in injury situations would be a satisfying job .

Sorry for rambling !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 chinaplate

hey just wondering how you got in your research into this course as i am also thinking of going down the same route

• Registered Users Posts: 14 oliviareilly

hey guys did anyone of you decide to do this course in the end. and how did you get on if you did??

Advertisement