Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Strangest things seen or heard in public toilets

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

kfallon wrote: »

yeah but could you see her for the beer belly? Anyway, she's had a shave since then, and she is worth millions...

ps Your beer belly not hers of course...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

corktina wrote: »
    yeah but could you see her for the beer belly? Anyway, she's had a shave since then, and she is worth millions...

ps Your beer belly not hers of course...

I think you'll find I don't have a beer belly, lost that a while ago tyvm. :P

"Every hole's a goal" they say but some hole's are own goals :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

paper bag over the head...yours or hers, same result.Go on you know you want it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

corktina wrote: »
    paper bag over the head...yours or hers, same result.Go on you know you want it.

Her 'whiskers' would pierce and shred the bag!

Bad enough throwing it into her but in a public jax too :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

cruais wrote: »
    Did you hear about the constipated accountant?
    He couldn't budget!
    cruais wrote: »
    Did you hear about the maths teacher?
    He worked it out with logs

Classy till the end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭U_Fig

BizzyC wrote: »
    Not as bad as some, but in my building there's a Japanese bank who we share toilets with.
    H
    For some reason they find it completely acceptable to take phonecalls while pushing one out...
    I hope to god I'm never on the other end of a phonecall like that.

I do this to people I don't like especially clients who are arseholes

Also recently in a bar where I work I walked into the toilet to find an unholy amount of blood all over the place...like the entire female population of Ireland had their period simultaneously in this room.. Apparently some guy had gotten glassed..there was splatters all over the mirror and it was like something in a horror movie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Not as bad as some, but in my building there's a Japanese bank who we share toilets with.

For some reason they find it completely acceptable to take phonecalls while pushing one out...
    I hope to god I'm never on the other end of a phonecall like that.

I've never heard that one, before. And I hear a lot of nonsense about Japanese people every day :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

kfallon wrote: »
    I think you'll find I don't have a beer belly, lost that a while ago tyvm. :P

"Every hole's a goal" they say but some hole's are own goals :pac:

I've never heard a straight lad so for this kind of thing before! Most lads I know would be too afraid to go near the place even if it feels unreal.

Ffs, even for a guy like me I'm not into it :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

old hippy wrote: »
    I've never heard that one, before. And I hear a lot of nonsense about Japanese people every day :rolleyes:

I assumed it was just that guy at first, but I've heard the same thing from people who've lived in Japan.

One guy was on a conference call with a few people when they heard the toilet flush in the background....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

I assumed it was just that guy at first, but I've heard the same thing from people who've lived in Japan.

One guy was on a conference call with a few people when they heard the toilet flush in the background....

Maybe it's a bloke thing. I can guarantee you the wife nor her female colleagues would entertain such an idea - it would be deemed grossly insulting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Nippledragon

Ciano35 wrote: »
    Some come here to sit and think,
    Some come here to shít and think,
    Some come here to fondle their balls,
    But I come here to write on the walls.

Some come here to sit and think,
    others come here shít and stink,
    some come here to itch their balls,
    and rub their snot in to the walls.

Here I sit in silent bliss,
    interrupted by the sound of piss,